Disney World Park Restaurants Staying Closed
Disney World’s four theme parks are reopening in days. So very exciting. With the reopening there are many changes, as is expected. For more information on these changes take a look at this previous post here. When the parks reopen not all restaurants will be reopening. We’ve received a list of resort restaurants that will be remaining closed, for the time being, for that list click here. But now that the theme parks are nearly open, the restaurants that will not be reopening in the parks has been released. Take a look at which restaurants will be remaining closed during this first phase of Disney World’s reopening.
- Crystal Palace. Character Dining. Buffet Restaurant. Main Street U.S.A.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table. Character Dining. Signature Restaurant. Fantasyland.
- Diamond Horseshoe. All-You-Care-To-Eat Restaurant. Liberty Square.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Norway Pavilion.
- Chef de France. France Pavilion.
- Monsieur Paul. France Pavilion.
- Nine Dragons. China Pavilion.
- Ristorante Marrakesh. Morocco Pavilion.
- Takumi-Tei. Japan Pavilion.
- Teppan Edo. Japan Pavilion.
- Tokyo Dining. Japan Pavilion.
- Tutto Italia Ristorante. Italian Pavilion.
There are still plenty of places to eat and dine during your visit to Walt Disney World. At Hollywood Studios there’s still four other restaurants to eat at, at the Magic Kingdom you still have five other restaurants to choose from. Epcot is where we see the biggest impact. Nine restaurants will not be reopening for the time being. But not to worry, this park still has close to 10 sit down restaurants to choose from.
There are changes to making reservations. Right now, you can only make a reservation at a theme park restaurant if you have a park day reservation. And you can only book 60 days ahead. We can expect further updates as changes continue to take shape. Happy Planning, Friends.